Utah State University
- Unlocking the full potential of Utah's children with autism through early, intensive behavioral intervention
Dr. Thomas Higbee to present a Utah State University Sunrise Session on March 31, 2017 in Salt Lake City.
EEJ College of Education and Human Services
Documentary film premiere
- CEHS Celebrates Film Premiere in Park City: Follow the Sound of My Voice
College Announcement - October 24, 2016
Important information about differential tuition.
- Notice: Important information about differential tuition for the EEJ College of Education and Human Services.
Letter from Dean Foley - April 14, 2016
First class of Aggies Elevated graduates.
- 'Guided and inspired:' Aggies Elevated graduates first class of students
Herald Journal - May 9, 2016
Personal experience with the Aggies Elevated program.
Elevated: Program for students with intellectual disabilities part of new norm
Herald Journal - November 28, 2015
Lifetime Achievement Award
Julie Smart receives the 2016 Distinguished Career in Rehabilitation Education Award from the National Council on Rehabilitiation Education.
- USU Professor Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
Utah State Today - April 28, 2016
Robins Award 2016
Emily Lund named Graduate Student Researcher of the Year
A group of researchers in Russia plans to emulate the USU ASSERT program.
USU Autism Program Spreads Internationally
Utah Public Radio - February 9, 2016
USU's ASSERT program becomes model for autism program in Russia
Cache Valley Daily - January 5, 2016
Russian educators want to replicate USU autism program
Herald Journal - November 4, 2015
The Special Education department at Utah State University has recieved national recognition.
- USU Special Education wins national awards
Cache Valley Daily - January 29, 2016
Utah Special Education Teachers Needed
There is a shortage of qualified Special Education teachers in Utah, and USU programs hope to help.
Colleges Seek Out Future Special Ed. Teachers
Education Week - January 25, 2016